Deadline is 2/14 at 11:59PM.
Though creativity plays a role, Pinnacle Award submissions are judged primarily on RESULTS! Your objectives should be clear and measurable. Your results section must indicate how you evaluated your success and met or exceeded your objectives. For the tactic-only entries, the narrative should indicate how the entry contributed to the overall results of a marketing strategy or campaign.
- For Profit
- Business-to-Business Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Business-to-Consumer Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Small Budget Campaign (Less than $5k out-of-pocket expense)
- Small Business/Organization Campaign (Fewer than 50 employees)
- Special Event
- Individual Marketing Tactics / Tactics-Only
Individual Marketing Tactics/Tactics-Only Categories
- Advertising (Online)
- Advertising (Print)
- Direct Mail/Direct Response
- Logo Design
- Most Improved Tactic
- Print Piece/Packaging (invitation; poster; product package)
- Social Media Initiative
- TV or Radio commercial (:90 seconds maximum)
- Video (broadcast; online; commercial; or PSA up to 2 minutes)
- Influencer Marketing/ Blog
- Digital Marketing
Template Slide for Awards Presentation
You will need this template to upload in the "Slide for Awards Presentation" section.